Lewis County Hospice recognizes the needs of the “whole” person. We promote quality of life through holistic comfort care for the terminally ill & their loved ones. Our approach provides for the physical, social and spiritual dimensions of care and support. Along with the services provided by the hospice interdisciplinary team, we also cover the following:
- Pain and symptom management
- Instruction in and guidance in the care of the patient
- Emotional, psychosocial and spiritual support
- Medications, nursing supplies and durable medical equipment related to the patient’s terminal illness
- Hospitalization, if medically necessary, for symptom management
For more information about Hospice Services, please call us at 315-376-5308.
You can also click on any of the links below for more information about Hospice programs and volunteer opportunities for Hospice.
Crystal Collette, Bereavement Coordinator - 315-376-5308 or firstname.lastname@example.org