The Lewis County General Hospital Certified Home Health Agency (CHHA) program provides medically necessary skilled nursing services such as:
- Diabetic Education
- Teaching a patient about new medications
- Teaching families how to care for their homebound member
- Changing surgical dressings
- Evaluating patient responses to medications and treatments
- Disease Education
The CHHA also provides homebound patients with:
- Physical Therapy
- Home Health Aide Services
- Social Work Services
The CHHA nurses also visit patients for chronic care need management to help them remain at home.
For more information, please call 315-376-5308 or click here for our services brochure.