Advance Practice Providers
Lewis County General Hospital is seeking full-time Advanced Practice Providers (Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant) for positions in the Lewis County Employed Medical Practices. The Center provide a full range of primary care services for the entire family.
You can practice medicine independently and you will have the support of your supervising physician, as well as the family physician on call when needed. The practices are seeing patients Monday through Friday.
Requirements: Applicants should have the following:
· NYS or national certification as an Advanced Practice Provider
Lewis County General Hospital offers a highly competitive salary and compensation package that includes:
· Competitive Salary with incentive bonus/Paid time off
· Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances
· Paid malpractice insurance
· CME time and expense allowance, student loan repayment, public service loan forgiveness
· Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
All interested candidates will be given consideration.
For more information call Mary Comet or email email@example.com. You may also email a CV for quicker response. Or fax, if preferred, to (315) 376-9317. EEO Employer.