Advance Practice Providers
Lewis County General Hospital in Northern New York is seeking a full-time Advanced Practice Provider (Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant) for its South Lewis Health Center, located in Lyons Falls, NY. The Center is an NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home, Level 3 Recognized Practice that treats all age groups.
South Lewis Health Center is an established practice with strong patient demand. You can practice medicine independently and you will have the support of your supervising physician, as well as the family physician on call when needed. The practice is seeing patients Monday through Friday.
Requirements: Applicants should have the following:
· NYS or national certification as an Advanced Practice Provider
Lewis County General Hospital offers a highly competitive salary and compensation package that includes:
· Competitive Salary with incentive bonus/Paid time off
· Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances
· Paid malpractice insurance
· CME time and expense allowance, student loan repayment, public service loan forgiveness
· Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
All interested candidates will be given consideration.
For more information call Mary Comet or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also email a CV for quicker response. Or fax, if preferred, to (315) 376-9317. EEO Employer.