Certified Home Health Agency
The Lewis County General Hospital Certified Home Health Agency (CHHA) program provides medically necessary skilled nursing services such as:
- Diabetic Education;
- Teaching a patient about new medications;
- Teaching families how to care for their homebound member;
- Changing surgical dressings;
- Evaluating patient responses to medications and treatments;
- Disease Education
The CHHA also provides homebound patients with:
- Physical Therapy,
- Home Health Aide Services and
- Social Work Services
The CHHA nurses also visit patients for chronic care need management to help them remain at home.
For more information, please call 315-376-5308.
For more information regarding CHHA Services – Click here for brochure